Things seem to be rosy for the British car industry. It is on track to produce 2 million vehicles by 2020, more than the previous 1970s peak and ranking the country behind only Germany and Spain in the European output league. Meanwhile overall sales in the UK are headed towards 3 million per annum, the second highest in Europe behind Germany.
All of which means that this a crucial time for senior executives from OEMs and their tier suppliers, for government officials, infrastructure financiers and LSPs to meet in London to discuss, network and plan logistics and supply chain strategies. For the immediate future, for the long term and for the risks now and to come.
Automotive logistics UK is a new one-day summit. In summary, delegates to Automotive logistics UK 2016 can:
- hear great presentations from OEMs, tier suppliers and LSPs
- ask questions in person or online, and join discussion groups
- network with senior executives across the industry
- make new contacts, gain new introductions and develop new business opportunities
- benefit from the interaction at social occasions
This year's conference in Brooklands will be held on 5-6 October 2016.
For more information of the conference please visit: http://automotivelogistics.media/events/uk-summit/2016-summit/overview