A best practice is a practical implementation that improves one of the areas in the Castor Green Standard. WWL has a portfolio of best practices covering all areas, the majority derived from successful implementations by employees at WWL sites across the world.
Each best practice can be considered as a manual for implementation that will have a positive environmental impact on the site and includes:
- Description of best practice and area of improvement
- Impacts (positive and negative)
- Cost and ROI
- Top Tips!
- Contact information for the site/people responsible for that best practice
The Castor Green Standard operates with a reward programme in which sites receive recognition when they:
- Move one area (green space, energy, water or waste) to the next level on the Castor Green Scale.
- Move the whole site to the next level of the Castor Green Scale