Through our global network of experienced personnel, local inland distribution entities and dedicated suppliers, WWL ensures a seamless inland move with the following value-added services:
• Consultation, network modelling and procurement
• Knowledge of unique local requirements and legislations
• Streamlining freight audit processes
• Carbon emission reporting across your supply chain
• Tracking, visibility and event management
Speed up your time to market further by integrating inland distribution with storage, processing and ocean transport. Our network optimization tools can identify your optimal routes and modes of transport.
Through our joint venture WWL ALS we offer abnormal load handling and general freight forwarding service for equipment manufacturers and breakbulk customers. Every out of gauge transportation requirement is unique and requires knowledge and attention to detail to ensure that the most secure and effective movement is provided.