North American ports and rail yards are wrestling with their space constraints and an increasing driver shortage threatens to put the brakes on transporter capacity.
Working out how to knit things together more efficiently is at the heart of this year’s Import Export North America conference, where OEMs, service providers, infrastructure operators and technology solutions suppliers will come together to find the best ways forward.
The single, all-inclusive delegate fee includes:
• access to all speaker presentations and Q&A sessions
• networking lunch and coffee breaks
• messaging, video and comment via the in-conference app
• post-conference drinks reception
• soft copies of speaker presentations to download after the event.
This year's conference in Baltimore will be held on 10 August 2016.
For more information please visit: http://automotivelogistics.media/events/import-export-north-america/conference-2016/overview