Russia’s automotive sector may be in challenging times, but this drives innovation and can bring new opportunities to the resolute.
This year’s event is similarly set to be a vital forum for networking, discussing and learning. It has a carefully-planned schedule which includes market forecasts, presentations, round-table discussions.
Automotive Logistics Russia 2016 will be video streamed live to a global audience, with the opportunity for online comments and questions, and real-time audience polling. Attendees will be able to download the presentations after the event to share within their organisations, and all business and social activities throughout the conference are included within a single delegate fee.
In summary, delegates to Automotive Logistics Russia 2016 can:
- network with senior executives across the industry
- make new contacts, gain new introductions and develop new business opportunities
- hear great presentations from OEMs, tier suppliers and LSPs
- ask questions in person or online, and join discussion groups
- benefit from the interaction at social occasions, including the introductory cocktail reception, lunches and the mid-conference gala dinner (all included in the delegate fee)
- receive soft copies of the speaker presentations to download and circulate within their organisations.
This year's conference in Moscow will be held on 28-29 June 2016.
For more information please visit: http://automotivelogistics.media/events/russia-conference/2016-conference/overview